Bridal & Bachelorette Parties
Celebrate The Bride-To-Be!
Give her a night she won’t forget surrounded by her nearest and dearest in the privacy of our cozy wine cellar. Sip wine, let loose and have fun with bachelorette parties Philadelphia style!
Bachelorette & Bridal Party Packages
Your package includes:
- Exclusive use of ‘The Cellar at Pinot’ for 90 minutes.
- Tastings of our delicious local wines.
- Available Cash Bar.
Our favorite affordable wine options
(includes paintcans, pouches, and bottles $14 and under)
Basic Lightweight ($12 pp) – (5) 1 oz. pours per guest
Basic Boozer ($18 pp) – (5) 1 oz. pours + a glass of wine per guest
A wider selection and higher priced options from our local wine selection (bottles $29 and under)
Premium Lightweight ($18 pp) – (5) 1 oz pours per guest
Premium Boozer – ($25 pp) – (5) 1 oz pours + a glass of wine per guest
Cheese Board [$6 per person]
Three cheeses with accompaniments (fruits, dips, nuts) and crackers
($2 per person for additional artisan meat or cheese)
Chocolate Pairing [$5 per person]
Three chocolates paired with wines to elevate the tasting experience
Parmesan Cheese Crisps [$3 per person]
Assortment of crunchy parmesan crisps
Goat Cheese and Bacon Jam with Pretzels [$5 per person]
Sharp chevre goat cheese topped with bacon jam
Dip Trio with Pretzels [$3 per person]
Three specially crafted dips paired with pretzels
Hummus and Pita Chips [$3 per person]
Spreadable chickpea dip with crunchy pita chips
‘Best of Philly’ [$15 per person]
Assortment of Philly classic foods including cheesesteaks, tasty cakes, soft pretzels, and peanut chews.
*Gluten-free options for crackers available
**Dairy free selection available 48 hours in advance
Hors d’oeuvre Selection
[2 for $12 per person] OR [3 for $15 per person]
Small bite size snack items to enjoy with your wines
Skewers of charcuterie, cheese, fresh fruit and briny
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites
Savory smoked salmon layered on fresh, crisp cucumber
A classic hors d’oeuvre, fresh shrimp served with tangy cocktail sauce
Petit Brie Bites
Crisp toast points topped with nutty brie cheese and fig jam
Creamy mozzarella layered with ripe tomato and pesto
Greek Salad Bites
Skewers of fresh cucumber, salty feta and cherry tomatoes
[1 for $6 per person] OR [2 for $10 per person]
No bake cheesecake bites with Pinot’s signature chocolate sauce
Cookies from Insomnia Cookies
Assorted cookies baked fresh locally from Insomnia Cookies
Berries and Cream
Sweet shortcakes and fresh berries topped with whipped cream
Memento Tasting Glasses [$10 per person] – Each guest receives a memento tasting glass to take home along with a lanyard for hands free tasting!
Bubbilicious! Celebration Wines [$10 per person] – No celebration is complete without some bubbles! Add sparkles to your event with a selection of Sparkling Wines. *in addition to the wine included in your package.
More Time in the Cellar [$95/hour] – Additional time, beyond 90 minutes, may be purchased before your event.
Wines of the American Revolution [$15 per person] Add a little history to your event! This is no boring History 101 class – it’s a fun, interactive, guided tasting of the wine styles enjoyed by our founding fathers in the very same area they enjoyed them – Philadelphia!
Ready To Book Your Bachelorette Party?
Get started by completing the quick form below and request your date!
- A deposit of $100 reserves your date.
- 18% gratuity charge will be automatically added to food and beverage bill (room rental excluded) for groups of six or more.
- Base room rental includes 90 minutes exclusive use of the [email protected]
- Final headcount must be communicated in writing one week before the scheduled event.
- Final payment must be made before the day of your party.
- The [email protected] can accommodate up to 20 people. For larger parties, visit our large group events page.
- No outside food or beverages is permitted with the exception of a celebratory cake or dessert.
- Option for room rental and simple cash bar (no wine package) is available. Call for pricing details.
- Event coordinators are welcome to arrive a few minutes early to decorate the Cellar.